In this video, Jo Quinn, president and executive director of the Foundation for Alternative and Integrative Medicine (FAIM), introduces the resources available on the FAIM web site.
Hi and welcome to the Foundation for Alternative and Integrative Medicine.
My name is Jo Quinn. I am the president and executive director.
Our mission is to create a revolution in worldwide healthcare. To this end we:
- Travel the world in search of new therapies
- Research these therapies in hospital settings
- Follow the most cutting edge research
- Invite the most forward thinkers to be Guest Writers on our web site
Our web site includes a multitude of categories, but to mention a few when you visit FAIM.org you will find information on:
- Autism and how you can help your child, for example through diet using GAPS
- How hydrogen water can help with Alzhiemer’s
- Many alternative and integrative approaches to cancer including the new viral therapy called Rigvir
- How mercury and current dental practices can affect your health
- The importance of healing your emotions
- The relationship of gut health to your immune system
- New ways of looking at heart disease from cardiologists who realized old school therapies weren’t reality in their practices
- The importance of nutrition and examples of powerful supplements
- How you can keep your pet healthy
- The cutting edge science of stem cells and how you can use your own stem cells to heal
- Comparing thermography to mammography
- And information about vaccines
The environment plays a big role in your personal health so we cover issues around:
- GMOs: Genetically modified organisms
- Sustainable Agriculture and the role of pesticides
- Wifi safety
To learn the latest in science and healing, click on New Frontiers in Medicine.
We are pleased you have visited our site and we hope you visit often as we are constantly adding new information.
We are hopeful the information shared on our site helps you, your family and your friends find good health and long life.