- Presenters: Dr. James Oschman, Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Dr. Kessler, Dr. Carolyn Matzinger, Dr. Dawson Church, Dr. Jeffrey Spencer, Rolf Binder, Dr. Subramaniam, Dr. Neal Rouzier, Dr. Klatz, Dr. Amen, Dr. Pati, Dr. Ionescu, Dr. Scheinbart, Dr. Strum, Dr. Lewis, Dr. Antonawich, Dr. Rosenberg, Dr. Burzynski, Dr. Cass, Dr. Bell, Dr. Braverman, Dr. Horowitz, Dr. Eisenstein, Dr. Morgentaler, Dr. Ritz, Dr. Maroon, Dr. Santonja, Dr. Hanaway, Dr. Rothenberg, Dr. Gordon, Dr. Centeno, Dr. Kohlstadt, Dr. Niculae, Dr. Hyman, Dr. Hausman, Dr. Grekos, Dr. Shealy and Dr. Ryan.
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Date: December 11-14, 2008
- Web site: www.worldhealth.net
- Attendee: Joanne Quinn, Ph.D., RMA
The conference covered an array of topics relating to anti-aging, including topics on vaccines, nutrition, hormone replacement, bioresonance and the body, natural ways to balance the body, vitamin C therapy, alternative cancer treatments, chlorophyll and cancer, liver cancer, brain imaging, colloidal silver solutions, testosterone replacement, combating influenza, resveratrol, nutrition in sports, Alzheimer's disease, vitamin D, stem cell therapy, laser therapy, addressing inflammatory disease, telomere rejuvenation and imaging. There was a special seminar pertaining to frequency healing and the Ondamed system. Dr. James Oschman chaired the seminar. It was a fascinating overview of bioresonance and frequency healing.
For more information on future conferences contact: www.worldhealth.net.